Official GRE Super Power Pack
Save money and get total official GRE® test preparation with this 3-book bundle from the test maker at ETS!
About the Books
In this Official GRE® Super Power Pack you get the key information and practice you need to do your best on the GRE―direct from the test maker! For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages The Official Guide to the GRE®revised General Test, including real GRE tests, with two books of real GRE questions, all specially created for GRE takers by Educational Testing Service.
The bundle gives you four complete, real GRE tests plus a wealth of real GRE practice questions, self-study resources and test-taking strategies to use in your GRE test preparation. The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test delivers four complete real GRE tests―two in the book and two on CD-ROM. It also offers in-depth descriptions of every question type, with valuable question-answering tips. Official GRE® Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions and Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions provide intensive practice with real GRE test questions.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth GRE test preparation and intensive practice at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best choice!
The Official GRE® Super Power Pack offers:
- significant savings over purchasing each book separately
- 4 complete, real GRE tests – 2 in the book and 2 on CD-ROM – for a simulated computer-delivered test experience
- 600+ real practice exam questions, many with detailed answer explanations
- The test maker’s own tips for answering each question type
- Sample Analytical Writing essay responses with actual raters’ comments
- Everything you need to know about the test, direct from the test maker
Educational Testing Service (ETS) (Princeton, NJ) is a private, nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, primarily through testing. Founded as a nonprofit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually―including the TOEFL® and TOEIC™ tests, the GRE® tests, and The Praxis Series™ assessments―in more than 180 countries, at more than 9,000 locations worldwide.
Incoming search terms:
- project on test tube baby class 12pdf download
- trade like stock market wizard epub
- test tube baby project report in class 12 pdf file download
- Software Testing Foundations epub
- class 12biology project on test tube baby pdf download
- plants from test tubes pdf
- nk singh upkar publication quantitative aptitudepdf
- download pack challenge:pdf By shelly
- DK super shark encyclopedia pdf
- xunit test patterns epub download gratis