Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7e (Saun…
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX exam ― complete content review and 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only this book includes the kind of questions that consistently test the critical thinking skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices, as well as test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, Linda Anne Silvestri, and updated to reflect the most current 2016 NCLEX test plan, Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition is THE book of choice for NCLEX examination review. But don’t just take our word for it ― read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
- Over 5,100 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- Question categories by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and content area give users completely customizable exams or study sessions when using the companion Evolve site.
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option, and guiding users to remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX® Exam and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give users practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Alternate item format questions are highlighted with a special icon to easily find in the text.
- 85-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- UNIQUE! Priority Nursing Action boxes list actions for clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action, including a detailed rationale and textbook reference.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alert! boxes spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures, and…
Incoming search terms:
- The Oberlin Quarterly Review Vol 3: August 1847 (Classic Reprint)
- campbell urology review 11th edition free download
- head and neck surgery otolaryngology bailey pdf download
- Neurology Image-Based Clinical Review pdf
- hillbillyelogy book review famous authors
- Exploring Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Comprehensive pdf
- Comprehensive Materials Finishing pdf
- Comprehensive Materials Finishing
- civil service arithmetic and vocabulary pdf
- beyond inclusion beyond empowerment pdf