The 48 Laws of Power
Amoral, cunning, ruthless, and instructive, The 48 Laws of Power is the definitive manual for anyone interested in gaining, observing, or defending against ultimate control.
In the book that People magazine proclaimed “beguiling” and “fascinating,” Robert Greene and Joost Elffers have distilled three thousand years of the history of power into 48 essential laws by drawing from the philosophies of Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, and Carl Von Clausewitz and also from the lives of figures ranging from Henry Kissinger to P.T. Barnum.
Some laws teach the need for prudence (“Law 1: Never Outshine the Master”), others teach the value of confidence (“Law 28: Enter Action with Boldness”), and many recommend absolute self-preservation (“Law 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally”). Every law, though, has one thing in common: an interest in total domination. In a bold and arresting two-color package, The 48 Laws of Power is ideal whether your aim is conquest, self-defense, or simply to understand the rules of the game.ISBN13: 9780140280197
Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!”
Incoming search terms:
- Handbook of environment forest and wildlife protection laws in India
- jaume aurell la escritura de la memoria pdf download
- 50th law of power pdf
- the-power-of-stay-interviews-for-engagement-and-retention pdf
- the myth of male power pdf
- the law of attraction pdf
- the healing power of the breath pdf
- Solid Ground download epub mobi pdf fb2
- reactive power management by DM Tagare
- power of the center pdf